Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Deriving Historic Pipeline Data Without Snapshots: A Novel Approach
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Sales Operations teams typically produce and analyze dozens of metrics and KPIs related to the productivity of the sales team or qualitative measures regarding other aspects of Sales. Rarely is qualitative and quantitative analysis focused on measuring Sales Operations. We never take a selfie … Continue reading