Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
- Account Based Marketing and Sales (ABM&S)
Tag Archives: B2B
I recently completed another project to address our CRM data quality issues for our account records in Salesforce.com. Specific firmographic data (annual revenue, employee count and industry) determine our market segmentation and account assignments so having accurate data is critical to keeping … Continue reading
In recent months I’ve noticed a significant increase in the attention focused on the enablement of Sales organizations. In Silicon Valley alone I find several online postings for positions for a Sales Enablement Director or VP being sought today. This … Continue reading
The difference between Sales and Sales Operations is clearly confusing to those outside of the Sales profession but I suspect it is not entirely clear to a few of us here as well. I can’t tell you how many times … Continue reading