Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Deriving Historic Pipeline Data Without Snapshots: A Novel Approach
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Today’s guest article is by Jim O’Gara who is a B2B enterprise software sales executive in Silicon Valley… “Don’t count the people you reach; reach the people that count” David Ogilvy Marketing has always been fixated on touch and numbers consumed by … Continue reading