Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Deriving Historic Pipeline Data Without Snapshots: A Novel Approach
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I recently completed another project to address our CRM data quality issues for our account records in Salesforce.com. Specific firmographic data (annual revenue, employee count and industry) determine our market segmentation and account assignments so having accurate data is critical to keeping … Continue reading