Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
- Account Based Marketing and Sales (ABM&S)
Tag Archives: ACR
During a recent consulting engagement I found myself once again re-inventing a formula in Excel for modeling commission calculations to estimate the cost of the plan at various points above and below 100% attainment. This task is complicated by the infinite variations … Continue reading
9,771 total views, 73 views today
CEOs, CFOs and CROs are usually very involved in determining the on-target earnings (OTE) for the Sales leader role and they understand that the size of the Sales team matters. In addition to size OTE is driven by competition for … Continue reading
972 total views, 2 views today