Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
- Account Based Marketing and Sales (ABM&S)
Tag Archives: salesforce
Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
Maybe I’m a little OCD but when I look at a database of account names and find capitalization inconsistencies it leads me to think that those people responsible for data quality aren’t doing a very good job. Users who add … Continue reading
893 total views, 3 views today
What is a conversion rate? A sales / marketing conversion rate is the percent of leads or opportunities that are converted from one stage to another. Simply stated, if we have ten opportunities in one stage and eight of them … Continue reading
881 total views, 2 views today