Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Ever Wonder Why Acronyms Look Weird in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
- Account Based Marketing and Sales (ABM&S)
- How to Convert Your Regional Targets into Better Rep Quotas
Tag Archives: CRM
What is a conversion rate? A sales / marketing conversion rate is the percent of leads or opportunities that are converted from one stage to another. Simply stated, if we have ten opportunities in one stage and eight of them … Continue reading
I recently completed another project to address our CRM data quality issues for our account records in Salesforce.com. Specific firmographic data (annual revenue, employee count and industry) determine our market segmentation and account assignments so having accurate data is critical to keeping … Continue reading