Subscribe To This WebsiteYou will receive an email when a new article is posted about once a month.
- Modeling Commission Calculations in Excel
- Ever Wonder Why the Capitalization of Your Acronyms is Wrong in Your Database? (and how to fix them… )
- Confused About Funnel Conversion Rates?
- New and Improved Capacity Planning Model
- Size Matters for the Top Sales Leader’s Comp
- Account Based Marketing and Sales (ABM&S)
Tag Archives: CRM
What is a conversion rate? A sales / marketing conversion rate is the percent of leads or opportunities that are converted from one stage to another. Simply stated, if we have ten opportunities in one stage and eight of them … Continue reading
881 total views, 2 views today
I recently completed another project to address our CRM data quality issues for our account records in Salesforce.com. Specific firmographic data (annual revenue, employee count and industry) determine our market segmentation and account assignments so having accurate data is critical to keeping … Continue reading
649 total views, 3 views today